Dr. Patricia studied Community Counselling Psychology at Wits University but is registered as a Counselling Psychologist; with special interest in Neuropsychology. She specialises in Sports concussion, Neuroscience Coaching (Stress Management), Neuro-Psychometric assessments, Medico-Legal (TBI) assessments and reports, and the Narrative Test (RAF 4). She also employs the use of a combination of Psychodynamic psychotherapy and Integrative psychotherapy with regards to Individual, Relationships, Occupational, Depression, Anxiety and Trauma Counselling.
- PhD in Psychology (Neuropsychology), UL Medunsa Campus.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Community Counselling Psychology, Wits University
- BA Honoures in Psychology, Vista University
- Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych) in HIV/ AIDS, Vista University
- Bachelor of Art (BA) from University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- Diploma in Severely Mentally Handicapped Learners from UNISA.
- Introduction into Neuroscience Coaching University of Pretoria (UP)
- Advanced Neuroscience Coaching, UP
Dr. Patricia has been a psychologist for 15 years. She has also been a guest lecturer for BSc Honours students facilitating Neuropsychology at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University for 9 years; and guest lecturer at UP for Community Couselling Psychology to BA Honours students. Prior to the above she was an educator for 17 years at school for Severely Mentally Handicapped learners.